by admin | 24/06/2017 5:31 pm
Kevin Rogers is a top copywriter. He’s built an online community where copywriters help business owners to write great sales copy. It’s called Copy Chief. 
Kevin also hosts one of my favorite podcasts. Many of the top copywriters have been featured as guests and some episodes are pure gold. For example, listen to this one with Paris Lampropoulus. (Part 1, Part 2).
Besides being a top top at writing sales copy, Kevin is also a stand-up comedian.
I’ve always thought that stand-up comedians can write good copy as story telling is one of the keys to good humor. And Kevin is a living example of that.
He’s extremely positive guy with infectous humor. I strongly recommend to check his stuff out.
Introduction from Roger’s website
Kevin Rogers spent years traveling the country as a dead-broke stand-up comedian until he discovered how a simple joke formula could be used as a powerful marketing hook and began teaching it to marketers.
Kevin’s unique background as a nightclub comic and in-the-trenches salesperson provide a rare spectrum of experience and ability. His greatest strength is teaching anyone to use the power of their own story to connect better with customers and compel them to take action.
Today Kevin is one of the most in-demand sales consultants online, working closely with high-volume information marketers, corporations and local brick and mortar businesses alike to turn around sluggish ad campaigns.Entrepreneurs and business owners all over the world have used Kevin’s techniques to skyrocket their profits and grow their businesses at record pace.
Kevin is the Amazon best-selling author of The 60-Second Sales Hook and founder of Copy Chief, a thriving community of the world’s top online marketers.
- Unleash Your Inner Lazy B*stard – How Freelance Copywriters Can Get More Done By Working Less
- How To Win The War Against Wandering Attention
- How To Tell Your Story Like Tolkien (And Stop Losing Prospects To Your Competitors)
- Copy Chief Radio
- Truth About Marketing
- How To Reach Important People With Humor
- The “Homer Simpson Trick” For Attracting Your Perfect Prospect
- The Five Deadliest E-mail Sins
Free video trainings and interviews
- How To Leverage Your Podcast Interviews For For Exposure And Growth
- Copywriting Tips With Kevin Rogers And Dean Jackson
- Copywriting Tips And Formulas With Kevin Rogers
- Copywriting Legends Getting Greek Food
- Perfecting The Voice Of Your Sales Copy
Work with Kevin Rogers
- Get In Touch With Kevin
- Copy Chief Review (Not a course, but a community).
- Copy Chief. : https://copychief.com/join
- Part 1: https://copychief.com/ep-101-parris-lampropoulos/
- Part 2: https://copychief.com/ep-102-parris-lampropoulos/
- The 60-Second Sales Hook: http://60secondsaleshook.com/
- Unleash Your Inner Lazy B*stard – How Freelance Copywriters Can Get More Done By Working Less: https://copychief.com/unleashing-your-inner-lazy/
- How To Win The War Against Wandering Attention: https://copychief.com/john-ford-maneuver/
- How To Tell Your Story Like Tolkien (And Stop Losing Prospects To Your Competitors): https://copychief.com/tell-your-story-like-tolkien/
- Copy Chief Radio: https://copychief.com/ccr/
- Truth About Marketing: https://copychief.com/tam/
- How To Reach Important People With Humor: https://copychief.com/ep-121-jon-buchan/
- The “Homer Simpson Trick” For Attracting Your Perfect Prospect: https://copychief.com/ep-117-perry-marshall/
- The Five Deadliest E-mail Sins: https://copychief.com/ep-116-will-hoekenga/
- How To Leverage Your Podcast Interviews For For Exposure And Growth: https://www.eofire.com/podcast-interview-guest-post/
- Copywriting Tips With Kevin Rogers And Dean Jackson: http://ilovemarketing.com/copywriting-tips-kevin-rogers-dean-jackson/
- Copywriting Tips And Formulas With Kevin Rogers: https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/podcasts/copywriting-tips-and-formulas/
- Copywriting Legends Getting Greek Food: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QyLeGig0SM
- Perfecting The Voice Of Your Sales Copy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGD3RACAI18
- Get In Touch With Kevin: https://copychief.com/contact/
- Copy Chief Review (Not a course, but a community).: https://topmarketingcourses.com/copy-chief/
Source URL: https://topmarketingcourses.com/kevin-rogers/
Copyright ©2021 Top Marketing Courses unless otherwise noted.